IREM Membership is an investment in yourself and your career. As a member of IREM GA 67 you are a part of a community of:
- Professionals who excel and want to excel
- The best in the world at the financial and asset management aspects of property management
- Forward thinkers who want to leave their mark on the world through ethical property management, making the lives of residents and tenants better every day
- Experts at every challenge you face in your job and your business – experts you can reach through our national events, online communities and local chapter events
- People who care about the profession of real estate management
IREM will be your home for learning, certifications, and networking - Just choose the path that fits your career.
Two Ways to Join IREM
1. Pursue certification and IREM membership is included
IREM membership is included with enrollment in all IREM property management certification programs for individuals. Boost your expertise and earning potential – depending on the certification, you can earn up to 144% more. 1,2
IREM members get more
Get the knowledge you need to take on real estate management’s most dynamic challenges. Our in-depth property management courses, up-to-the-minute webinars, and valuable real estate management publications help you keep a competitive edge.
Instantly expand your network to include other real estate management professionals who consider IREM membership to be absolutely essential. Connect online and in-person for business referrals, job-hunting, problem-solving and the inspiration that comes from being among true experts.
Achieve a higher level of professional respect – and the greater earnings and opportunities that go with it – via IREM certifications. Each is recognized as a symbol of ethical leadership and a well-managed property.
Take advantage of leadership opportunities, from your IREM chapter to the national level. Be recognized for your achievements, via coveted IREM property management awards. And step up to help advocate for industry-related issues.
Members-only pricing cuts the cost of everything, from courses to webinars and IREM publications.