INTERACTIVE MKL405 Marketing and Leasing Strategies - Instructor Dr. Debbie Phillips
MKL405 Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Multifamily Properties
Instructor: Dr. Debbie Phillips
Save $100 on courses through the end of the year! Price below includes discount.
Member price: $599.00 / Regular price: $ 745.00
Get the most bang for your buck. Complete this course to learn how to position your rental property to succeed in your market. Discover what’s unique about marketing multifamily properties, learn what it takes maximize the value of the property, meet owner’s goals, and more effectively attract and retain tenants.
Register today and start dominating the marketplace.
- See the Big Picture. Understand the impact of business cycles on supply and demand, and how economics play a role in marketing and leasing.
- Take a Look Around. Learn to analyze the market including neighborhood and regional demographics, subject property and competition analysis, and rent setting strategies
- Position Your Property. Want to hit your target audience? Develop a marketing mindset and learn to incorporate advertising, public relations, social media, and analytics.
- Maximize Your People. Understand what it takes to run an effective leasing office, and the role that staff organization, communication, and incentives play in attracting new residents
Take this course on its own or together with Leading a Winning Property Management Team (HRS402) with the Managing People & Marketing/Multifamily Track.
A standard calculator or smartphone calculator is recommended; Laptop optional.
- 10 Trends in Multifamily Property Management: Perceptions of Industry Leaders in a Time of Change
- Marketing Residential Properties: The Science and the Magic
- Practical Apartment Management, 6th Edition
- Leasing Forms and Checklists
Click here for more reasons why you should take this class from our very own Rise Rozier!